Saturday 16 August 2014

New Wave 1

New Wave is a weekly feature I will do on the things that I find interesting and cool during the week. I like to find things online that inspire me and fuel my creative passion for the week. So, here's to the first one which- I hope- will inspire you and make your week that much cooler !

Probably one of the most talented musicians I have ever come across.


Joy Division Foldable Leather Tote by Ionnoi 


Desillusion Magazine is the coolest magazine out there on surf and skate culture. Tome 2 out and I am definitely going to get it!

Striped Muscle Oversized Tee 



All Seeing Eye Hand Amulet by MudPuppy 


Association Shop 


Okay, so this first one was more of a materialistic post, but other New Wave posts will involve articles I read, books, films ect. I am very excited for these posts! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...